Although we live in the mountains, the journey to us is relatively easy and easy to make year-round.
GPS: Obere Gasse 12 | 6752 Wald am Arlberg
- Coming from the east: You can reach Wald am Arlberg via the A12 Inntal motorway, and then driving over the Arlberg pass or through the Arlberg tunnel.
- Coming from the west: After the border (Germany or Switzerland), take the A14 Rheintal motorway and then continue on the Arlberg-Schneellstraße S 16.
- Exit for both directions on the S 16: Dalaas or Wald am Arlberg.
If you arrive in winter: Please do not forget that good winter tires and snow chains are necessary.
The nearest town is Bludenz (20 km/13 miles away). There are many shops and a hospital there. The neighboring village of Dalaas has a well-stocked Spar grocery store.
- Closest airport: Innsbruck (115 km/71 miles); from there, there are good train connections to Langen am Arlberg.
- Closest international airports: Zurich (170 km/106 miles) or Munich (290 km/180 miles). Zurich Airport has a shuttle service in winter.
- Smaller airports on Lake Constance: Altenrhein, Switzerland and Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Train station: Langen am Arlberg or Bludenz. From there you can easily travel to us by bus (Landbus 90, stop Stelzistobel, five minutes’ walk from the bus stop to Wald 12). Here you will find the current timetable.Let us know if you need to be picked up or will arrive with a lot of luggage. We’re happy to help!
Taxis (from Bludenz or Langen am Arlberg) can be booked in advance online!